Friday, October 9, 2020

FOREVER BE MY LIGHT



Sometimes, things just happen even if it is not what you truly planned. That's what happened to us, I suppose. The wedding was planned but the prenup photoshoot was not because we didn't have the budget and time anymore. God has been good to us that week. We surprisingly had a little extra budget in our pockets to spend for the shoot. We decided to push through with it since we wanted to have memories and pictures to cherish and to show our future kids. Of course, knowing me, if you know me at all (hahaha), I want everything well-planned even if it is stressful. We had a week to plan everything before our desired shoot. We were so lucky that my (now) husband had a college friend who is a photographer, Brant Remoyan. Without hesitation, we booked him right away. Again, we got so lucky that he was still available for our shoot even if it was a short notice. 

The next thing we needed to decide on was the venue, peg, and the hair & makeup artist. We first thought of renting a house in Tagaytay, but then I had to find a HMUA based in Tagaytay. Since we only had 7 days to plan for this, I can't find any available HMUA available on our desired date. They were all fully booked. So we had to cancel the Tagaytay plan.

My husband suggested to just look for a place nearby that has a homey, cozy, and intimate feels. So, there was I, doing what I am good at, searching for condos and resort near Quezon City. Voila! I found the perfect place for our prenup! The interior was exquisite from the masters bedroom to the living room, and to the kitchen. The place was perfect for everything we had in mind!

We booked this huge condo apartment at Greenbelt Rossendale in Makati City thru Airbnb. We scored it for only P6,200 and it was super worth it! You can search their property thru Airbnb "Elegant and Chic plus Space in Superb Location"

After booking the unit, the next task is to find a HMUA. I am so thankful for Facebook for making everything accessible. I found a HMUA 2 days prior our shoot. Thank you to Ma'am Grace Delos Santos & Ma'am Michelle Aydeo for accepting our booking even though you were in a tight schedule that day. 



Then we were all set. We didn't expect that we will be locking eyes for more than a day. Thank you to our friend/photographer, Brant Remoyan, for being patient with us, and  also for a wonderful shoot! During the1st set of our shoot, sobrang awkward pala. Nag-tatawanan lang kami ni Ken pag nag-titigan. Eventually, Ken and I were really diggin' the shoot especially on our 3rd set! Nag-outside shoot pa kami. HAHA. 

1ST SET











2ND SET











3RD SET














Afterwards, literally bagsak kami. Sobrang nakaka-pagod pala. But, we were so happy. Sobrang dama na namin na ito na, we are really getting married! 

Truly one of our magical moments in our lives. Having a prenup shoot is not always about being fancy, and posting it on instagram and getting loads of likes. It is about the two of you, feeling that spark and magic over and over again -- feeling in love and beyond.  


As I have mentioned to my previous blog last year, I found my light. The light that will stay forever. The light that will always makes me calm. 

To my husband, thank you for always being by my side. Thank you for making me happy.
I love you so much, Hubby!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature